Monday, June 18, 2007

An urgent appeal!!!

As promised I am trying my best to revamp the blog and really put a considerable amount of time into it. As this is a new beginning I figured it would be good to start off with a good deed. So here it is: Rabbi Avi Rothenberg was mt dorm counselor in Neveh. I can say that he is a very special person who does great work for the Jews and never turns a person away. Here is a letter that one of his talmidim wrote.

Dear Friends,

I am writing to you to appeal to your hearts and to your pockets. My rebbe, Rabbi Avrohom Rothenberg is in a very dire situation. He has been suffering for several months with kidney failure. Unfortunately he has now lost both kidneys and is in desperate need of a transplant ASAP. My rebbe is a young man, he has three young children and his wife is be’shaah tova expecting their next child. My rebbe is an outstanding Talmid Chocham and Rosh Yeshiva who is moser nefesh to help troubled teens. I am reaching out to you for help. Your donation is extremely important. Please help my rebbe continue to be a father and husband for his family, to be there for the birth of his newest child, and to be there for the troubled teens that he helps.

You can send your check by mail to: Rabbi Avrohom Rothenberg

1572-39th ST.

Brooklyn, N.Y. 11218

Or you can deposit directly to: Chase Bank

ACCT# 151045700865

The account holder’s information is same as above.


For more information don’t hesitate to contact me: YANKY MARKOWITZ

786-472-1743 or 02-992-3530

And of course please daven for: AVRAHOM TZVI BEN SHAINDEL LEEBAH.



Tizku l'mitzvos, v'maysim tovim. We should all be healthy!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure it's a good idea to have the family's personal information on a public blog! Having the bank account information public seems particularly unsafe.

Maybe keep just the Rebbe's name there and have checks sent to your home to forward to them?