Monday, January 2, 2012

If only we all said this once in a while.....

Master of the universe, I hereby forgive anyone who angered or antagonized me or who sinned against me whether against my body, whether against my property, whether against my honor, or whether against anything that is mine; whether he did so accidentally, whether willfully, whether carelessly, or whether purposely, whether through speech, whether through deed, whether in deliberation, or with fleeting thought, whether in this transmigration, whether in another transmigration. I forgive every Jew. May no person be punished because of me. May it be the will before You, Hashem, my god, and the god of my forefathers, that I not sin anymore. Whatever sins I may have done before You, may you erase in Your mercies, that are abundant, but not through suffering or illnesses that are bad. May the expressions of my mouth and the thoughts of my heart find favor before You, Hashem, my Rock and my Redeemer. Krias Shema Al Hamitah.

No comments: